Welcome Back to School!
Classes are in session, students are memorizing their schedule and admins are getting organized for the year ahead of them. Which means, it’s the perfect time to set up your x2VOL account for success. There are a couple things you can do to ensure you are ready to start off the new school year on the right foot so your students can start logging hours:
- Update groups and goals: Be sure to update your groups and goals and archive old ones. Watch this video with instructions on how to do so.
- Update staff users: Update the staff users that will be using x2VOL this year! You can learn how to add and delete staff users with these instructions.
- Import your students: Once you’ve updated your groups and goals, it’s time to import any new students! Our new import feature allows you to do this easily through your x2VOL account. Follow these instructions to import your new students.
- Download the new mobile app: Let students know that they can track service hours on the go with the new x2VOL iOS app. They can download it in the app store and start tracking hours right away! Download here.
- Update your bulletin board: Welcome students back to school with news and updates on the bulletin board. The bulletin board feature in x2VOL is an excellent resource to continuously update your students on service opportunities, school happenings, or announcements.
- Post service opportunities for the fall: Your students are back and ready to start logging hours toward their goals. Be sure to post local and school-based opportunities so your students can get a jump start on service!
- Invite local nonprofits to use x2VOL for free: Nonprofits can use x2VOL for free to post service opportunities! Use this link to invite nonprofits in your area to join x2VOL so your students have even more service opportunities to choose from.
- Encourage students to log their summer service hours: No doubt, your students were hard at work serving their communities this summer! Be sure to remind them to log their summer service hours in x2VOL in order to make progress toward their goals.
- Advise your students to order their x2VOL Official Service Transcript™: Your seniors will be applying to college this fall! Encourage them to leverage all of the hard work they've put into completing community service, by sending their volunteer experience to college admissions officers. They can do this by ordering an Official Service Transcript™ in their x2VOL account. Check out our FAQ on the Official Service Transcript™ to learn more!
Follow these steps and you will be well on your way to a successful school year. Questions about your account? Feel free to reach out to your Account Manager or our Support Team by emailing Support@intelliVOL.com or by calling 866.906.6400 ext. 104.
Does your school not have x2VOL, but you need a way to track and manage your student service hours? We have your back. Check out our demo to see how x2VOL can support your school this year!